February 7th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Gallery Shortcode grouping
I am using gallery shortcode in my wordpress blog post ..
By default When I click the gallery image to show all the images in lightbox . I have to group the gallery image .
1. [gallery link="file" columns="5" ids="1022,367,90,76"]
2.[gallery link="file" columns="5" ids="1022,367"]
3. [gallery link="file" columns="5" ids="367,90,76"]
When I click the gallery 1 must shows only first 4 images only (1022,367,90,76 ) not shown all ..and same for 2nd gallery show only this images ( 1022,367 ) and 3rd gallery show only ( 367,90,76)
February 7th, 2013, 12:41 AM
well then? Do you have a question? A problem? Is this a feature request for Wordpress? Or did you just want us to know what you're working on currently?
We're not psychic. So if there's something you want from us, we have to actually know what that is. You know, something like an error description:
- This is what I want to do:
- This is what I did:
- This is what I expected to happen:
- This is what happened instead:
- This is what I've checked already: