1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Can anybody help me with coding a simple thing for my facebook fanpage?

Can anyone help me with coding? I really don't have any idea how to code such a thing (i'm complete noob at web programming)

I want to create a welocome (aka landing) page on my facebook with fan and non-fan content by using "Static HTML iFrame tabs" by Thunderpenny ((URL address blocked: See forum rules)). It has to section where to put your content (fan and non-fan).

The non-fan content will be IMG_1.JPG

User clicks "like" and sees next image (IMG_2.JPG) for couple seconds and then my website appears. IMG_2.jpg should appear only once after user have clicked my "like" button. Next time when he goes to my fan page he's going to view my website right away (without appear of IMG2).

Can anybody help me to code this?

Check my pic below

Code:
    http://i.imgur.com/iH8ywjz.jpg
    I would really appreciate any kind of help! Thanks!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

This is the PHP help forum not the hire a programmer forum. No one is going to code this for you for free. You are expected to do the work and we will help you over the humps and suggest various programming and debugging techniques. Find a good PHP tutorial, write some code that you think will do what you want and if you have trouble post that code here.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  5. No Profile Picture

Can you just give me a hint - is it hard to write such a thing for a person who dont know how to code at all?

I can spend some time learning this, but I don't know where I should start

thanks!
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Its always best to start at the beginning. Try here.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  9. No Profile Picture

All I need is to include IMG_2.jpg popup for once after user have liked my page (between non-fan and fan content).

I havent thought it will be really that hard to code
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Its not, once you understand PHP.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
    --
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo