I am not sure if I am asking this in the right forum, but I am hoping someone here can help me with this.

I left the parts of the code out that would allow global mods admin forum access but after I installed the files and tested, the global mods have admin forum access and there is only the allowed access option in their user permissions control panel. Can someone tell me what I did wrong and how to disallow admin forum access to global mods? Thanks!

Also, I found a flaw with it, I can't edit a global user's posts. I can't touch the thread, I can't edit, delete it, or check the IP. Is there a way to fix that ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am new to all of this.

Quote:
##--------------[ Find ]---------------------------------------------
##
## // Don't do this part if you don't want to give global mods access to admin only forums
##
$auth_user[$key] = $is_admin;
##
##--------------[ Replace With ]-------------------------------------
##
## // Don't do this part if you don't want to give global mods access to admin only forums
##
$auth_user[$key] = $is_global_mod || $is_admin;
##
##
$auth_user[$f_forum_id][$key] = ( $userdata['session_logged_in'] ) ? auth_check_user(AUTH_ACL, $key, $u_access[$f_forum_id], $is_admin) : 0;
##
##
$auth_user[$f_forum_id][$key] = ( $userdata['session_logged_in'] ) ? auth_check_user(AUTH_ACL, $key, $u_access[$f_forum_id], $is_global_mod || $is_admin) : 0;
##
##
$auth_user[$f_forum_id][$key] = ( $userdata['session_logged_in'] ) ? auth_check_user(AUTH_MOD, 'auth_mod', $u_access[$f_forum_id], $is_admin) : 0;
##
##
$auth_user[$f_forum_id][$key] = ( $userdata['session_logged_in'] ) ? auth_check_user(AUTH_MOD, 'auth_mod', $u_access[$f_forum_id], $is_global_mod || $is_admin) : 0;
##
##
##
$auth_user[$f_forum_id][$key] = $is_admin;
##
##
##
$auth_user[$f_forum_id][$key] = $is_global_mod || $is_admin;
##
##
$auth_user['auth_mod'] = ( $userdata['session_logged_in'] ) ? auth_check_user(AUTH_MOD, 'auth_mod', $u_access, $is_admin) : 0;
##
##--------------[ Replace With ]--------------------------------------
##
$auth_user['auth_mod'] = ( $userdata['session_logged_in'] ) ? auth_check_user(AUTH_MOD, 'auth_mod', $u_access, $is_global_mod || $is_admin) : 0;
##
##--------------[ Find ]----------------------------------------------
##
$auth_user[$f_forum_id]['auth_mod'] = ( $userdata['session_logged_in'] ) ? auth_check_user(AUTH_MOD, 'auth_mod', $u_access[$f_forum_id], $is_admin) : 0;
##
##
$auth_user[$f_forum_id]['auth_mod'] = ( $userdata['session_logged_in'] ) ? auth_check_user(AUTH_MOD, 'auth_mod', $u_access[$f_forum_id], $is_global_mod || $is_admin) : 0;
##
##--------------------------------------------------------------------
##
## // Don't do the rest if you don't want global mods to have access to admin only forums
##
##
$result = $result || $is_admin;
##
##
$result = $result || $is_global_mod || $is_admin;
##
##
$auth_user = $is_admin;