1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need help for modifying php script

xxx

Hello guys,

I am new to the IM. I want to set a image hosting site which will be contained with adult contents. I downloaded some open source image hosting script and among them I think mihalism image hosting script is the best. I am novice in php script development. I want to modify the mihalism script with some extra feature that will help to monetize. I can give an example of the site which i like to create is imagtwist.com. if you view any of image url by uploading through imagetwist site then you will view the image with some ppc banners and a popup warning at the starting of loading the page.

I basically want to create my site with those features of imagetwist site. Please guys help me by giving your advices that how can i modify the script for that type of result. I will appreciate your valuable advices and follow your instructions. Thanks for reading this and your help.
  3. Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

I doubt you're going to get help. Keep in mind that most of us make a living doing this type of programming. You're saying you want to monetize your site, but you're not willing to invest in a proper developer. Why should we work for free so that you can make money?
    Don't like me? Click it.

Scripting problems? Windows questions? Ask the Windows Guru!

Stay up to date with all of my latest content. Follow me on Twitter!

Help us help you! Post your exact error message with these easy tips!
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I know there is no such thing in the world is free. I need some advices whether it will be modification charge related or anything else. Everybody helps other for feedback. It doesn't mean to pay $$$. I will work for you if you work for me. thats it.

IMN logo majestic logo spyfu logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo