1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Who can help me out with a php contact form script?

Hi,

I'm a new member here. I myself am not a programmer, I actually know nothing about programming, but I registered to this forum, hoping someone knowledgeable can help me with a little problem I have concerning a php script:

I got a free php script for a contact form to put on my website.
    Now I wanted to add a newsletter subscription option with a check-box.
    I managed to implement the checkbox in the site (html), and I also added it in my php script,
    BUT I need to find a way to have the form e-mailed an additional e-mail address when the checkbox for the newsletter is checked.

Is something like that possible?
    I myself know nothing about programming, I just copy pasted bits from free scripts in an trial and error approach so far....

If you want to and can help me I can post the php script that I have so far.

Thanks,
    Lars
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I figured out how to add a checkbox for a newsletter subscription, and if it is checked that information is contained in the e-mail that send out the form results to me.

But now I would like to do this:
    The form results should be sent to address A either way, BUT if the newsletter checkbox is checked I would like the form results to be sent also to an additional address (address B) with a different subject line.

Would something like this be possible?
    If yes, could someone knowledgeable help me out with this?

I can post the php script I got so far if that helps.

Thanks,
    Lars

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo