1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Help Regarding Website

Hello Guys,
    Recently i make one website called <url removed> This is a wordpress website. But the problem is this, i don't know much about wordpress. I want to know how to use schema code in my website because one of my friend told me that schema is very important for every website.
    Last edited by E-Oreo; July 13th, 2013 at 10:34 AM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by RayanaSmith
    I want to know how to use schema code in my website because one of my friend told me that schema is very important for every website.
    I run two websites, and I don't even know what "schema code" is. So much for that information.

Is it a Wordpress thingie?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Probably a spammer, but I'll leave this open for a day in case I'm wrong.

"schema code" is not a Wordpress thing that I've ever heard of before.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by E-Oreo
    Probably a spammer, but I'll leave this open for a day in case I'm wrong.

"schema code" is not a Wordpress thing that I've ever heard of before.
    First of all i am not spammer and second one is that i don't know much about wordpress a lot. Thats why i put question in this forum.

How are you so sure that i am spammer and doing spamming in this forum???

>>>>>>>>>>>

View my forum profile
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Probably because of your off-the-wall question about something we've never heard of?

This is a php forum. Do you have a php question?
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by jimmyg999
    Probably because of your off-the-wall question about something we've never heard of?

This is a php forum. Do you have a php question?
    schema code is not under php ?? If its not under PHP then let me so sorry for this and let me know where can i put this question in this forum????

Waiting for your reply..
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Since I and the moderator(?) who also responded to you have never heard of such a thing as 'schema' code (you did notice that earlier, didn't you?), I would say that you would NOT be posting your question anywhere in this forum.

Why don't you google 'schema code' or something and see where that takes you?
  15. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code

You should ask your friend to clarify what they meant by "schema code". That phrase has no specific technical meaning in either PHP, Wordpress or any other subject that I know of, so we have absolutely on idea what you're asking about.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around
  17. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by E-Oreo
    You should ask your friend to clarify what they meant by "schema code".
    Ok will contact with my friend and will clear it.
  19. Sarcky

Posting so that I'm watching this thread as well.

"Schema" generally refers to an organization of data, like a database schema. Code refers to the code. It's possible, under very strict conditions, that the "schema code" is the code stored within a database schema in the form of packages and procedures. That's the only way I could make sense of that phrase.

It would probably not apply to wordpress sites though, as they keep all their logic out of the database.

Also, as for the "spammer" accusations: someone posting a URL (which is against the rules) in their first post and asking a question about something which, to our knowledge, doesn't exist seems like they're just trying to get that website clicked on to see what a "schema code" looks like. Your site is unnecessary for your question as the problem cannot be with your already-rendered HTML and CSS.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Dazed&Confused
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Only thing I could find was the Schema Creator plugin for Wordpress. But if help is needed with something that specific to Wordpress, hitting Wordpress' support forums might be more beneficial.
  23. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by dmittner
    Only thing I could find was the Schema Creator plugin for Wordpress. But if help is needed with something that specific to Wordpress, hitting Wordpress' support forums might be more beneficial.
    Thanks for this. Is this helpfull for a site or not?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo