1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need help for wishlist membership plugin?

Hello everyone,

I want to know how to use wishlist membership plugin in wordpress?Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Workpress.org has their own support forums. I think you would get more and better help on this there.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  5. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Hi,

but even they can't read minds, so you'll have to give them concrete info: Which plugin? What problems do you have? etc.

You need to realize that other people can't see what you see, and they don't know your thoughts. All they know about your problem is what you've told them. This means you have to give them all info they need.

Compare this problem description:

Code:
    I have a computer. It's broken. Heeeeelp!!!!11
    to this one:

Code:
    I have a computer with the following hardware: ... 
    My operating system is Windows 42.
    Whenever I try to open a document with Microsoft Word 1337,
    I get the following error message: ...
    Which of those descriptions is more helpful?

Right now, you're still at the "My computer is broken" stage.
    The 6 worst sins of security ē How to (properly) access a MySQL database with PHP

Why canít I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by wordpress123
    Hello everyone,

I want to know how to use wishlist membership plugin in wordpress?Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    A quick "google" for the terms wishlist membership plugin in wordpress gives this LINK which has a video on how to install and configure that plugin along with some other videos about the plugin.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo