1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How to integrate google checkout in WooCommerce?

Hello Everyone,

Recently I have made a e-commerce site by using woocommerce (Wordpress plugin). I want to know how to integrate google checkout in the project. I have successfully integrated google checkout for single product manually. But I want to enable google checkout for whole site product. Any type of useful suggestion, helpful link or video will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.
    Emily Johnson
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Googling for this produced dozens, if not hundreds of articles and stand-alone products which accomplish this.

Comments on this post

• ptr2void agrees : GTFO!
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How to integrate google checkout in WooCommerce?

Originally Posted by ManiacDan
    Googling for this produced dozens, if not hundreds of articles and stand-alone products which accomplish this.
    Yes, I have gone through it. I know there is a one way to purchase google wallet plugin from woothemes. But i am searching for an alternative. Which could either be a helpful article related to google wallet integration for whole e commerce website products or any other set of instructions(guidance). If there is any other alternative solutions for this problem exist, guide me how to deal with it.

And by the way, I like your set of instructions for new posters.

Thanks
    Emily

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo