1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Javascript not working on php files loaded into div

Hello, me again.
    I am working with datepicker and works fine when working with a index.php file. But when i load a new php file into a div on index.php using javascript, the datepicker doesn´t work anymore.

What can i do. If someone can give any help i´d really apreciatte it
  3. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Hi,

oh, this is a mindreading session? OK, I'm thinking of the solution right now. Did you receive it?

If not, let's do it the old way: You give us the code and all necessary background info, and we help you finding the problem.
    The 6 worst sins of securityHow to (properly) access a MySQL database with PHP

Why can’t I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

lol.. Jacques.. mindreading? Can you please teach me that too..
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

Jacques1 is obviously pulling your leg. If he were really a mind reader he would not have to ask if the OP received the solution.

Comments on this post

• Jacques1 agrees : Damn! :-D
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo