1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Learning PHP / My PHP Project

First I keep getting banned from Android forums for saying I have a forum about Android and posting a link so I am not going to do that here . (Can Anyone Give Me A Rules Link?). But I have decided to get into programming and lets get on topic. I am trying to learn PHP (using PHP's Website for that works well for me) and am creating a game with it. I would like to know 3 things,
    1. What are some good php resources?
    2. Who would be willing to make me some basic graphics?
    3. Advice???
  3. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by Nathan Suchy
    What are some good php resources?
    The PHP website is about the best out there, but you already know about that one. Apart from that you could look for some good books, or some online tutorials, but the quality of both of these varies wildly, and a lot of these are also outdated now.

[*]Who would be willing to make me some basic graphics?
    You can ask in the 'Project Help Wanted' or 'Hire A Programmer' forums here.

Advice???
    Just get in and learn. Start off basic and work up from there as you learn more. I know that everyone learns differently, but for me when I have a goal to work towards I find it easier to learn how to do that rather then just doing tutorials that don't have any real-world meaning to me.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo