1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for open source dating software.

Looking for open source dating software.
    I need a good dating software.
    I've searched around a lot on Google, but I do not think I've found a really good software yet.
    Are there any who can help me?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Have you checked CyberMatch software? It is an open source software software to set up dating websites. This is fully source encripted. This sotware support IM, video etc.
    Hope this would help you.

Comments on this post

• ptr2void disagrees : Bet you're just another "SEO professional"
  5. No Profile Picture
    Dazed&Confused
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by Robertsb2
    Have you checked CyberMatch software? It is an open source software software to set up dating websites. This is fully source encripted. This sotware support IM, video etc.
    Hope this would help you.
    After your one-time purchase, the script can be installed on your server. From that point, you have complete control over the script and your site as the site administrator. This is an open source script without code encryption which means you may customize the site at any time in order to fit specific site needs.
    After a one-time purchase? I don't think you guys quite understand what "open source" means...
  7. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Originally Posted by dmittner
    After a one-time purchase? I don't think you guys quite understand what "open source" means...
    Apart from the fact that you maybe shouldn't click on the spam links posted by a SEO bot: I think it's you who doesn't quite understand what open-source means.
    The 6 worst sins of security ē How to (properly) access a MySQL database with PHP

Why canít I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
  9. No Profile Picture
    Dazed&Confused
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by Jacques1
    Apart from the fact that you maybe shouldn't click on the spam links posted by a SEO bot: I think it's you who doesn't quite understand what open-source means.
    a) They didn't provide a link, nor did I click on one.
    b) what open-source means

Here, so you don't have to click a scary looking link:
    In production and development, open source as a philosophy promotes a universal access via free license to a product's design or blueprint, and b) universal redistribution of that design or blueprint, including subsequent improvements to it by anyone.
    And further:
    Generally, open source refers to a program in which the source code is available to the general public for use and/or modification from its original design. Open source code is typically created as a collaborative effort in which programmers improve upon the code and share the changes within the community. Open source sprouted in the technological community as a response to proprietary software owned by corporations.
    Now, of yours or mine, which meaning do you think the layman will have in mind when reading the marketing text of a software package? And so long as this topic remains there's the possibility others will find it through searches, in which case my response might be beneficial to them.

You really go out of your way to be argumentative...
    Last edited by dmittner; June 10th, 2013 at 12:39 PM.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo