1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Get masked url or ipaddress

Hi,

I have domain quinnstheprinters.ie. Iam redirect this domain to quinnstheprinters.com. How can i get the ip address of quinnstheprinters.ie and quinnstheprinters.com.

I checked in google, iam getting ip address of quinnstheprinters.com, but not getting ip address of quinnstheprinters.ie.

I used command prompt, for checking ip address of domains.The result is 78.153.212.173 (quinnstheprinters.ie) and 174.123.213.184 (quinnstheprinters.com).

The php code i used:

1 : In the case of quinnstheprinters.com

$IPaddress = $_SERVER['SERVER_ADDR'];
    echo $IPaddress;

Result is : 174.123.213.184

2 : In the case of quinnstheprinters.ie

$IPaddress = $_SERVER['SERVER_ADDR'];
    echo $IPaddress;

Result is : same as quinnstheprinters.com

Please help me for getting the ip address or url of quinnstheprinters.ie

Regards
    Sarath_PHP
  3. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Is this a joke? You asked the exact same question 4 days ago, and I proposed two possible solutions. You had no further questions.

Now you come up with the same text again? Didn't you like the answer and now hope reality has somehow changed?
    The 6 worst sins of security ē How to (properly) access a MySQL database with PHP

Why canít I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
  5. Transforming Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

As Jacques pointed out you already have one thread for this question. Make it easier on everybody and stick to it.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo