1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Mathematical expressions

Hi,
    Please tell me how to include all mathematical expressions in a clipboard and when clicking the font button, the clipboard is to get open. After by selecting the expression,corresponding value is seen between the font tags. Is it possible to do.Please tell me.
  3. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Um, what? I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about.

First of all, you're in the wrong forum. I guess you wanted to post this in the JavaScript forum. But even then you'll have to be a bit more ... specific. What is "the font button"? I don't have that in my browser. What are "all mathematical expressions"? I'm pretty sure you don't want to include thousands of formulae from even the most exotic fields of mathematics.

Try to phrase your question in a way people can actually understand. Remember that don't know anything of your current work or the thought process you've gone through. We only know what you tell us.
    The 6 worst sins of security ē How to (properly) access a MySQL database with PHP

Why canít I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
  5. No Profile Picture

In a word document while clicking insert some images for mathematical expression like delta, pi etc will be seen. Like that i want to do.
  7. Did you steal it?
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

If you actually intended to ask in this PHP forum and not, say, the first forum you could find regardless of how relevant it is to your question, then

You just want a page showing all the symbols? Then make a page showing all the symbols. Is the page supposed to do anything else? What's this "corresponding value is seen between the font tags" stuff?
  9. No Profile Picture

Actually after clicking the button the corresponding values will be seen like <font>π</font> in my database.
    This is the value seen in database in the font tag &#960-π
  11. No Profile Picture

Might be. How actually it will be is, by clicking the button a new window with that expressions have to open. After selecting a expression, the selected expressions value will be seen inbetween the tags.But dont know how to view the expression in new window.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo