1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Exclamation Minecraft Querying System

Hello!

Please help me!

I am in the process of making a Minecraft Querying system and I have got the design and the server and info being pulled from the database done. I am running across problems using this code: https://github.com/xPaw/PHP-Minecraft-Query/blob/master/MinecraftQuery.class.php. I want about ever 10 - 15 mins by a cron job that script to run and it will pull all of the information from the database where servers are stored ( it will pull the ip and port) then it will test all of the servers, then the results will update the plugins, players online, etc, etc.

I am a little stuck here and any help would be greatly appreciated. And my project's site is here: http://mcss-portal.com/beta/.

Thanks,
    TJ
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

We are not clairvoyant. What problems?

Also don't make us go to anther site to find your code (few are willing to bother). Post it here, that is what this form is for. Be sure to format your code properly and use [ PHP ] tags. See the sticky at the top of this forum. Also read ManiacDan's New User Guide. It has hints and tips for debugging your own code.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by gw1500se
    We are not clairvoyant. What problems?

Also don't make us go to anther site to find your code (few are willing to bother). Post it here, that is what this form is for. Be sure to format your code properly and use [ PHP ] tags. See the sticky at the top of this forum. Also read ManiacDan's New User Guide. It has hints and tips for debugging your own code.
    A.) I don't know how to get the servers in my database to go through the script and then at the end the results are out into the database.

B.) I'm not going to copy all of that code because it is really long. I didn't want people to see code that is long and the flock away.

Thanks,
    TJ
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

A.) What is your database schema? Are you asking how to connect to the database from PHP, run queries and output the results? What database are you using.

B.) Just post the sections that are relevant to your question. If we need more, we'll ask for it.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

A.) What is your database schema? Are you asking how to connect to the database from PHP, run queries and output the results? What database are you using.

B.) Just post the sections that are relevant to your question. If we need more, we'll ask for it.
    A.) I need help with queries on how to get that checking of multiple ips and putting the details in the database.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Like I said. What is your schema? Where do you get the IPs that you want to insert?
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Like I said. What is your schema? Where do you get the IPs that you want to insert?
    The IPs are in a database in a table. They are in "HostIP". Not sure what else you mean by schema.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

This is like pulling teeth. What database engine are you using? The schema is the database structure. Tables and columns. What "details" are you trying to insert, what is there relationship to the IPs and were do they come from? What is your PHP and database experience level?
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

This is like pulling teeth. What database engine are you using? The schema is the database structure. Tables and columns. What "details" are you trying to insert, what is there relationship to the IPs and were do they come from? What is your PHP and database experience level?
    I got it.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

Just lost a minute of my life which I will never get back...

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo