1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Php 5.6 and microsoft sql

Evening. I have a problem trying to connect to Microsoft sql server . I was using 5.4 php and sqlsrv extentions , now i have upgraded the php to 5.6 and i cant find any modules that help me connect to mssql on 5.6 php
  3. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

PHP 5.6? Do you come from the future? The most recent version is 5.5.
    The 6 worst sins of security ē How to (properly) access a MySQL database with PHP

Why canít I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
  5. No Profile Picture

yes , yes it is.
  7. --

So you have PHP 5.5 then?

The manual recommends PDO with ODBC as an alternative to this SQLSRV stuff.
    The 6 worst sins of security ē How to (properly) access a MySQL database with PHP

Why canít I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
  9. No Profile Picture

indeed i do. found sqlsrv modules for it. threadclose.
  11. --

Originally Posted by Stobor
    threadclose.
    Leave it open. Other members may have other suggestions.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo