Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

I don't think that praying will help.

If you already have enough of the problem, simply leave the alt tag empty. Otherwise keep testing.

I basically see two possibilities: Either there are some really, really weird dependencies, which somehow shuffle the attributes before the output. Or you're making some really, really stupid mistake. I'm not saying that you do, but we had several occasions when people made weird typos or used different code than what they posted here.

In any case, PHP does not care about the HTML context. The parser simply evaluates everything between "<?php" and "?>", it does not "know" whether the output goes into an alt tag or an element or whatever.
    The 6 worst sins of security ē How to (properly) access a MySQL database with PHP

Why canít I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Yes, this is true, but haw can i make mistakes when i copy paste your code. And all work well wen are out of img tag, and inside give something wrong. Maybe because this is img tag, and then from database do not witdraw name of games, they witdraw name of images. But whay, i don have clue. And sure i em not so stupid to make somy typo, because i use copy paste.
  5. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Like I said, PHP knows nothing about the surrounding HTML. It does not "know" that it's inside an img, so it doesn't change its behaviour depending on the context. That would be rather weird, wouldn't it?

Anyway, if you don't wanna try out the suggestions, I'm out of ideas...
    The 6 worst sins of security ē How to (properly) access a MySQL database with PHP

Why canít I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by Jacques1
    Like I said, PHP knows nothing about the surrounding HTML. It does not "know" that it's inside an img, so it doesn't change its behaviour depending on the context. That would be rather weird, wouldn't it?

Anyway, if you don't wanna try out the suggestions, I'm out of ideas...
    I tray your sugestion, but this work out from imgages. :S Not in images.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo