1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

PHP app for customer history

hey guys, sorry, but im rather new to this. rather than tell you how ive been trying to do what i want im going to tell you what i need to make. Im making a website for an automotive business, and on one of the pages i want to include a service history. one this page the user will log in and be directed to a page that has his vehicle, or a drop down list of his vehicles, followed by a table that shows the date of the service, what the service was and a link to download a pdf of the original invoice. the furthest ive gotten is displaying basic user information as far as name and address, bs bs bs... all from one table. right now i have 3 tables in my db. one with user and log on information, one with vehichles, and one with invoices. Should i leave it this way and figure a way to link the rows with their invoices to ttheir vehicles and then to them, or a different table for each vehicle, dah dah dah dah dah... tell me what you guys think... sorry again that im an idiot and thanks in advance for your help
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

if this helps it would be very similar to an online banking webpage where you select which account you want to look at transactions for then it displays those transactions

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo