1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

PHP cURL File Post Project? Please Help!

Evening folks! I've got a little project I'm trying to accomplish and I'm scratching my head over it, would really appreciate any input given here.

Easiest way for my to explain what I am trying to accomplish is trying to lay it out.

===========

Pastebin Post Script

Box Form
    [---------------]
    * Input *
    * Data *
    [---------------]
    Submit
    *Converts Data to submission.txt
    \ must keep format

curl -F file=@submission.txt paste.myurl.net

Receive response of: {
    Your Paste is at (paste.myurl.net/hashstring)
    Your paste will be removed in 30 days.
    }

Display response info on page.

===========

Thanks again for any input!
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

...what? What does any of this mean? Are you trying to make a pastebin? Why is curl involved at all?
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by ManiacDan
    ...what? What does any of this mean? Are you trying to make a pastebin? Why is curl involved at all?
    Sorry, didnt make much sense. The pastebin already exists on my network, and the only way that I can currently post to it is via curl as the example describes. I am trying to create a user interface via PHP to complete the command for me(or the end user).

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo