1. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Php include path failed

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this:
    Trying to get my PHP application to work on a remote server, oppose to my own, this is the first time I've tried this and I'm getting the following messages:

Code:
    Warning: include_once(libMain.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/prowr7/public_html/site/index.php on line 1  Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'libMain.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/prowr7/public_html/site/index.php on line 1  Warning: include_once(box_header.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/prowr7/public_html/site/index.php on line 9  Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'box_header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/prowr7/public_html/site/index.php on line 9  Warning: include_once(box_navi.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/prowr7/public_html/site/index.php on line 13  Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'box_navi.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/prowr7/public_html/site/index.php on line 13  Warning: include_once(box_primary.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/prowr7/public_html/site/index.php on line 20
    Now in the root directory I have added: /usr/lib/php and placed all my .php file the php directory. I've also tried placing the files in: /usr/local/lib/php and still no result.

I'm obviously missing something here, could somone point it out please?

Kind Regards
  3. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Sanity bump because I am actually losing hair over this
  5. Did you steal it?
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Originally Posted by Codingstandards
    Sanity bump because I am actually losing hair over this
    No. You posted on the weekend at 10am eastern time. Waiting two hours is not nearly long enough to bump a thread.

How about you fix those messages so they aren't all on one line?
  7. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Originally Posted by requinix
    No. You posted on the weekend at 10am eastern time. Waiting two hours is not nearly long enough to bump a thread.

How about you fix those messages so they aren't all on one line?
    Well, "requnix" I had my problem solved on a forum that actually has active members and not bots.
  9. Did you steal it?
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

So you have no problem not coming back? Fine with me.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo