1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

This is my problem and I need help, I have set up my server the same way I had before except these are the new changes. I have Win2000 and the new php 3.0.15. When I try to bring up my site or any of the pages they come up completely blank. If I view the source the html has be strip out as well. What do get is the following.

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
    <HTML><HEAD>
    <META content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv=Content-Type></HEAD>
    <BODY></BODY></HTML>

Nothing else. Now this is the funning thing that is happening, I am getting zero errors messages and zero logged errors. And if I go back to php 101 and do a <?php phpinfo() ?>

It works with no problems. Is there somthing I missed, when installing or is this a win2000 thing? Which I can't believe it is cause I had win2000 beta version and it was working no problems.

This is my current config. Win2000 - Apache - Php - MySQL they are all working seperatly but not to together...

Help !!!

Tim Pouget
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I get that sometimes too, Tim. What's happening, is that there's an error in either the PHP document you've created, or an error in the way you have the apache conf set up... But I think it's the first option. If you want to try to diagnose the problem, you can turn on PHP logging and/or check the error.log of apache for the problem. It's annoying, I know