1. No Profile Picture
    cdavis
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)
    I have about a month to develop a portal style web site. Some very basic basic user customization and such. I've decided to develop with php and MySQL on a solaris machine. I want to keep a database of username|password and various preferences.

I haven't had much time to look around for sample code, and am hoping that you guys can help point me in the right direction.

Thanks for you help.
  3. No Profile Picture
    JohnGray
    www.php.net
  5. No Profile Picture
    gpupurs
    Check out www.midgard-project.org. They're just starting the project, but it looks very promising, a user/content management system along the lines of StoryServer. Not exactly a portal, but you may find some useful code to look at. (A warning, right now, its integrated into Apache, so it requires you recompile mysql and apache for the easiest install.)
  7. No Profile Picture
    gpupurs
    Check out www.midgard-project.org. They're just starting the project, but it looks very promising, a user/content management system along the lines of StoryServer. Not exactly a portal, but you may find some useful code to look at. (A warning, right now, its integrated into Apache, so it requires you recompile mysql and apache for the easiest install.)