Thread: Php related

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Php related

Hai to everyone,
    I am new to php,just i want code for registration page as fornt layer and my website as background layer......:-)

Comments on this post

• Jacques1 disagrees : Wrong website, go look somewhere else.
  3. Known to taste like chicken
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

ok, this is becoming way too much of a pattern. We wont just write code for you. ever. full stop. Every post you have done has been along the lines of "please write me some code".

Try yourself, then if you have a problem come ask us.

Think about it this way, why would we sit here writing code for you for free, while you do nothing at all and get a free website?

Do some research, then try and do it yourself, and if you have a problem, then come talk to us.
    "Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door" - Homer J Simpson / Edgar Allan Poe

Looking for a project Idea?
  5. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Hi,

I wouldn't even bother writing a reply for people like this. He hasn't learned anything from his three other threads, so I doubt he'll ever learn.

Just let him spam a bit, and when he doesn't get his free code, we'll hopefully never see him again.

Maybe it's just another SEO bot. It's kind of hard to tell the difference between a bot that's limited by his technical abilities and a human that's limited by his mental abilities.
  7. Transforming Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Locked.

[edit] And please, folks reading this reply, don't go around insulting users. Not everybody who comes here is familiar with English or with English-speaking forums. If you don't want to reply nicely or helpfully then don't reply at all and just let the thread die. If you think there's a problem, like perhaps a user doesn't seem to get the "no free work" and "don't make duplicate threads" deal, then report the thread and let us take care of it.
    Last edited by requinix; December 30th, 2012 at 09:21 AM.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo