1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

PHP script authorizing on another site

I need to have a PHP script on my site ("A" for short) authorize on someone else's site ("B").

I do not have access to any of the directory or database setup on site B, just site A. I do have a user account on site B that I would like my script to logon as, however...

Is there anyway to have my script do this? I have never done this sort of thing and everything I've found while searching was about password protecting your own site, which isn't what I need to do.

I hope this is clear, if not I can try to explain it again and hopefully more clear.
  3. No Profile Picture
    <?=contributing user ?>

what about just doing a direct post from your site with the same field names to the other site.
  5. No Profile Picture
    $post_count++;
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

It really depends on how you authorize to that site. Things to note are whether it is over SSL, and whether it is HTTP authentication or a form of some type (POST or GET).
  7. No Profile Picture

It is just a standard form, but the login is at one place and then will authenticate / authorize me to view other parts of the site and i'd need to navigate to somewhere else...

Originally Posted by Xeo
    It really depends on how you authorize to that site. Things to note are whether it is over SSL, and whether it is HTTP authentication or a form of some type (POST or GET).

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo