Thread: PhpMyAdmin

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

PhpMyAdmin

I am having a problem getting the information from my form mail to appear in my PhpMyAdmin database. When I click submit on my web page after I entered a name and email, a page appears showing my php script (the script I used to connect to my database) instead of redirecting me to the thank you page I set up. When I check the database there is not a new entry. So my information isn't showing up in the database and it is not redirecting to the thank you page. Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do to fix this problem?
  3. Did you steal it?
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

What is the code for your form and for your PHP script?

And are you sure you have PHP installed properly?
  5. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

As requinix suggested, you most likely don't have PHP set up at all. your web server is serving the PHP file as plaintext content instead of executing it as a program.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo