1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Please help with this

Please Help Me with this .I am fairly new to programming.I thought someone could borrow me a hand for this .I needed program which opens the same link multiple times, which are provided by the user (for example like google.com ) plus it opens one by one which means once the previous load is complete then it should proceed to next. I know basics of PHP so if the code is in PHP it would super cool.
    Thank you in advance
    Last edited by ErikaButterfly3; June 15th, 2013 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Spelling wrong
  3. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by ErikaButterfly3
    Please Help Me with this .I am fairly new to programming.I thought someone could borrow me a hand for this .I needed program which opens the same link multiple times, which are provided by the user (for example like google.com ) plus it opens one by one which means once the previous load is complete then it should proceed to next. I know basics of PHP so if the code is in PHP it would super cool.
    Thank you in advance
    Whats the point of doing that? If you want your site to redirect, or open other links you're better of with javascript.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Dazed&Confused
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by ErikaButterfly3
    Thank you in advance
    Not understanding what you mean.
    You want a single action to open up multiple instances of the same website... in different windows?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo