1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Pre Approved Payment

Hi, i am integrating PayPal Pre-Approved Payments into my website and i am struggling to find an answer to a query i have.

My users can make donations (pre approved pledges) to various Charity events, such as running a marathon. IF the marathon is ran, the API makes a call to processes all of the Pre Approved Payments (pledges), but what happens IF:

A - the donator does not have any funds in their PayPal account

B - the donator does not have any funds in their PayPal account but they have a credit card linked to their account

C - the donator does not have any funds in their PayPal account but they have a bank account linked to their account

Thanks in advance to any help you can give on this...
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

This is a pure PayPal API question that has nothing to do with PHP per se. You want this forum instead.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I am not a member of that mentioned website.

There is no other section on DevShed for my post. Considering that my query is based around PHP, as in PHP developers would have the experience with PayPal API integration, they would know the workings of such an API
  7. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

What gw1500se means is: DevShed is a general-purpose programming language message board. While some of us may have direct paypal experience, if you have a paypal-only question, you should ask on the paypal-only message boards.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo