1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Regarding LAMP Course

Hello Friends,

I am Robert, 26 years old. I am basically a computer engineer and entrepreneur. My aim is to excel in web technologies and work on requirements of global employers. Please suggest me, completing a course on LAMP and gaining practical knowledge would help me to reach international clients and get job opportunity, because I am already 26 now. I heard that course duration is of 3 months and being a professional degree graduate I can adapt easily and excel in what I am doing. So, please help me to get clear idea on doing LAMP course would be fruitful to me or not if I am seeking job opportunity in international companies.

Thanks in advance.

Robert
  3. Transforming Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

You should know that wordy sentences and buzzwords don't work on non-manager IT folk. Like
    Originally Posted by 2learn
    My aim is to excel in web technologies and work on requirements of global employers.
    Originally Posted by 2learn
    I can adapt easily and excel in what I am doing
    mean nothing to me.

Web development is an industry where personal experience can make up for some professional experience. There are plenty of resources on the Internet about PHP and LAMP in general: read them. Get projects into a portfolio so (1) you'll learn stuff and (2) be able to demonstrate that you know stuff. For example I'm entirely self-taught with PHP and C#.NET but I've had jobs with both.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo