Thread: Register Form

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Register Form

Hi, i was looking to get some clarification in regards to a form that I am building. I am looking to setup a form with a Name Field and an Email Field alongwith a CAPTCHA field to stop spam mail which would then be emailed to a set email address.

Currently looking to see how much interest there is in a product I am hoping to launch so just thought I would setup a simple form.

I have a contact form script and was going to use the same script (without additional fields) but just wanted to clarify that this was the best method, or is there something easier as dont want to setup a database etc, just gathering interest in an email box will be enough.

Any advice would be appreciated.
  3. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Hi,

what could be easier than making an HTML form and reusing a PHP script to process the form?

So, yeah, do that.
  5. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by Jacques1
    Hi,

what could be easier than making an HTML form and reusing a PHP script to process the form?

So, yeah, do that.
    The only thing perhaps easier would be to find some sort of widget/service to embed (get satisfaction, disqus).... but yeah just reuse what you have.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo