1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Opening Response in the Browser directly

Actually i've a page named(vehicle.php) inside apache server and Java api page (someheader://someip:someport/track/Track?page=map.fleet) inside tomcat server. I created a Restful Webservice in PHP
    And then i sent a username and password from apache server to the java api through webservice, it sends the request correctly and the Java api verifies the username and password and sends back the response page to the webservice. When i call a response function inside webservice from my php page and echoed , it simply prints the values from the api without any scripts and images and links and If i click on any of the link it shows page not found.

I checked the headers using Firebug it shows the response code 404 not found for js and images. It actually checks for those files and images in apache server but they are inside tomcat.

Can anyone tell how to open the response in the browser after am sending the request. Response should load the images and scripts from Java api not from apache server.

If there is any way to solve my problem let me know guys.

Help me.....

Thanks,

SJ
  3. Mad Scientist
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

if your tomcat java app is publicly available on the internet then it will probably need it's own URL/domain to access it, so use this at prepend to image/js/css files

If not, and the app runs privately within the server then you'll need to make a new proxy app, or extend your current php app to include a proxy "bridge"/"connector" to access the necessary files. You may be able to do this in apache, try googling it
    I said I didn't like ORM!!! <?php $this->model->update($this->request->resources[0])->set($this->request->getData())->getData('count'); ?>

PDO vs mysql_* functions: Find a Migration Guide Here

[ Xeneco - T'interweb Development ] - [ Are you a Help Vampire? ] - [ Read The manual! ] - [ W3 methods - GET, POST, etc ] - [ Web Design Hell ]
  5. No Profile Picture

Opening Response in the Browser directly

help me guys
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Northie
    if your tomcat java app is publicly available on the internet then it will probably need it's own URL/domain to access it, so use this at prepend to image/js/css files

If not, and the app runs privately within the server then you'll need to make a new proxy app, or extend your current php app to include a proxy "bridge"/"connector" to access the necessary files. You may be able to do this in apache, try googling it
    Hi Thanks for the reply.. java api is in different server I dont want the files to be accessed through bridge, i just wanna tat api to take control over the browser after the request has sent from the webservice. since am new these webservice pls guide me how to do it.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo