1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need a student registration form

Hi i need a simple php registartion form for student application , can some help with the tutorial , i am very new to php
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by sribharath
    Hi i need a simple php registartion form for student application , can some help with the tutorial , i am very new to php
    If you really NEED one, why are YOU trying to do it? Get someone who knows how to do it, and do it Well.

People spend a lot of time learning how to be good at programming, web issues, security,security & security as well as PHP. Are you ready for that?
  5. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Please post in the hire-a-programmer section if you want someone to write a full web application for you. Make sure to write a fully formed requirements document.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo