1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Uploading big video files.

Hello everyone!
    I'm working on developing website on Drupal 7. And I have to write o code for uploading big video files, idea same like youtube uploading files for example. I'm beginner in PHP and Drupal programming. But I have solve this situation, may be anybody can tell me from where to star with writing this code or some steps from where i have to start.

Thank you!
  3. Mad Scientist
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

If you want a progress bar, check out uploadify.com (although the site is quite often down)

to process the file server side you may need to increase the script execution time with [PHPNET="set_time_limit"]set_time_limit()[/PHPNET]

If you don't already know how to manage a file upload then there is information on the manual page for [PHPNET="move_uploaded_file"]move_uploaded_file()[/PHPNET]
    I said I didn't like ORM!!! <?php $this->model->update($this->request->resources[0])->set($this->request->getData())->getData('count'); ?>

PDO vs mysql_* functions: Find a Migration Guide Here

[ Xeneco - T'interweb Development ] - [ Are you a Help Vampire? ] - [ Read The manual! ] - [ W3 methods - GET, POST, etc ] - [ Web Design Hell ]
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Thank you.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo