1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Variable declaration

Is it possibile to store the php file name in a variable like $a=a.php instead of calling it explicitly like include(a.php). If means how to call it.Any ideas please tell me.
  3. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Hi,

not sure what you mean. Yes, you can store the file name in a variable and use that variable like the original name -- if that's what you mean.

PHP Code:
    $functions_script 'functions.php';
    require_once 
    $functions_script
    The 6 worst sins of security ē How to (properly) access a MySQL database with PHP

Why canít I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
  5. No Profile Picture

Smile

Thanks Jacques1. You have correctly understood my question. This is the exact one what i'm trying for past few days. Thanks again.
  7. No Profile Picture

Please tell me how to declare it in if condition.
    PHP Code:
    for($i=0$i<6;$i++){
    if(
    $var[$i]==$str)
    {

$var1="a.php";
        require_once 
    $var1;  
    }
    else if(
    $var[$i]==$str){

$var1="b.php";
                               require_once 
    $var1
                                   }

It is showing some error while doing like this.
  9. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

What is "some error"? What's the exact error message?

Apart from that, the code is kind of strange. The condition for "if" and "elseif" are exactly the same, which means the "elseif" will never be executed. And requiring constant files in a loop also makes little sense.

What are you trying to do?
    The 6 worst sins of security ē How to (properly) access a MySQL database with PHP

Why canít I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
  11. No Profile Picture

My error message is Fatal error: Cannot redeclare qurexecute() (previously declared in /opt/lampp/htdocs/admin/a.php:1033) in /opt/lampp/htdocs/admin/b.php on line 1031
    My table having two columns. I stored one column values in a array. Now i'm checking whether what i'm clicking is in the array or not. If it is seen in array it should open the corresponding php file.Like this i'm trying to do.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo