1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Post Web designing using HTML & PHP

Hey guys i am paulinrubio...I want to design a website can any one tell me how can i will insert images which change at every click.My index programing part is given below..

<html>
    <head>
    <title>satish.com</title>
    <style type="text/css">
    h1{color:#8A2BE2;font-size:35px;}
    marquee{color:#de5da9;font-size:20px;}
    marquee:hover{color:#6ee620;text-transform:capitalize;}
    h1:hover{color:#e62069;text-transform:none;}
    </style>
    </head>
    <h1 align="center">WELCOME IN MY WEBSITE</h1>
    <marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate"><i><b>I HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDG IN PHP &amp; I WANT TO **** ALL THE WEB DEVELOPER </b></i> </marquee>
    <body>
    <div><?php include("include/header.php");?></div>
    <table align="center" border="2" height="250" width="1200" >
    <tr>
    <?php
    $con=mysql_connect("localhost","root","");
    $db=mysql_select_db('site',$con);
    $query="select * from posts";
    $run=mysql_query($query);
    while($row=mysql_fetch_assoc($run))
    {
    echo "<td bgcolor='aqua'>"."<h2>".$row['post_title']."</h2>"."<br>".$row['post_content']."</td>";
    }
    ?>
    </tr>
    </table>
    </body>
    </html>
  3. Confused badger
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Hello.
    Firstly

"I HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDG IN PHP & I WANT TO **** ALL THE WEB DEVELOPER" ??

Seriously, there are times where "Hello world" is good enough.

I don't really understand your question, "how can i will insert images which change at every click" .... every click of what? The image? Another element on the page? Literally, every click?

Please try to be more specific because we can't help you with such a vague question.
    "For if leisure and security were enjoyed by all alike, the great mass of human beings who are normally stupefied by poverty would become literate and would learn to think for themselves; and when once they had done this, they would sooner or later realise that the privileged minority had no function and they would sweep it away"
    - George Orwell, 1984
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by badger_fruit
    Hello.
    Firstly

"I HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDG IN PHP & I WANT TO **** ALL THE WEB DEVELOPER" ??

Seriously, there are times where "Hello world" is good enough.

I don't really understand your question, "how can i will insert images which change at every click" .... every click of what? The image? Another element on the page? Literally, every click?

Please try to be more specific because we can't help you with such a vague question.
    Every click means whenever any one click on my website at any point then images change automatically.
  7. Confused badger
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Okay ... you can do this with Javascript or JQuery as you need to manipulate the DOM (if you don't know what that is, search the internet for "Javascript DOM") ...

PHP is server-side scripting, it can present a different picture when you run the script (i.e. first load the page) but it's not suited to doing stuff when you click on elements (for example a "change picture" link, a picture or some other element on the page).

I don't think that there is a way to register if a user clicks away from and object though, you may be able to assign an "onclick" event to the HTML "body" element but I'm not sure.
    "For if leisure and security were enjoyed by all alike, the great mass of human beings who are normally stupefied by poverty would become literate and would learn to think for themselves; and when once they had done this, they would sooner or later realise that the privileged minority had no function and they would sweep it away"
    - George Orwell, 1984

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo