1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

For new web project- please suggest framework

I need to create a web project with photo gallery, photo proccessing, google maps and google street view. I need to put images on google street view. please help me with choosing programing languages, frameworks etc. I need it to be secure, easy and fast. please help.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

It is the old IT adage, you can do secure, easy or fast but you can only pick 2. Which 2 do you choose?
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

I'm pretty sure the three items in the adage are usually referred to as quality, cost and speed; although secure could equate to quality and easy could equate to cost.

Anyway, your requirements are too specific for there to be a general-purpose framework that is going to do it all for you. The PHP framework I recommend using now is Laravel, and the JavaScript framework I recommend is jQuery.

Photo processing is not something you would want to do in native PHP; it's probably something you would want to use ImageMagick for, depending on exactly what you mean by processing.

Google street view is a part of Google Maps, which is pretty significant library all by itself.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo