1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How to make a website like this

[link removed - e]

Are there any ready scripts I can use? Can you help me make a website like this? Please!

P.S; Remove the spaces in the link
    Last edited by E-Oreo; January 30th, 2013 at 06:38 PM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Rather than linking to the site, please describe what you are trying to accomplish. The site you linked to is not even indexed by Google.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around
  5. No Profile Picture

For example you make a account at the website and you are given a avatar (a smiley face) Then you can go to the page called Shop and buy new hats(they will cost bux) When you buy the hat it puts it on the head of your avatar.

Also, there is a currency system and you have a daily login bonuis (100BUX)
  7. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

I've built something similar before, but never seen a pre-made script for it.

Basically, as far as the image goes, what you're doing is just layering interchangeable images on top of a base image.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by martin99
    For example you make a account at the website and you are given a avatar (a smiley face) Then you can go to the page called Shop and buy new hats(they will cost bux) When you buy the hat it puts it on the head of your avatar.

Also, there is a currency system and you have a daily login bonuis (100BUX)
    I do not think that kind of ready scripts are available. If you have not knowledge about it then you should go for hire web development service from professional.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo