OK, I have a main page that has two fields.
1 is a email field, another is a name field.
Below that are radio buttons.
What I want, but does not work ----
when you fill out the two fields with your email and name
you also check a radio button of your choice. The radio button that is selected is suppose to send you to another web page that the radio button is suppose to route to.
when you hit the submit button, it calls my web.php3 page to fill my Mysql table with the name and email but also I want to send the person to a another web site based on with radio button the user selected.
The result I get, but do not like is.
1. it writes to my Mysql table (good)
2. it loads my web.php3 page up on the browser (bad)
3. loads up the web page the person selected from the radio
button into a second browser (bad)
What I want is.
1. write to my tables
2. do not load the web.php3 page up
3. only loads the web page the user selected but in the same browser, not open of a new browser.
I'm Mixing Java sript with PHP. Using PHP to write to the database, and java script to do everything else.
can anyone help. thanks