1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

PHP error when sending emails

Hi

I have installed email script on a server but when i try to send emails i am receiving this error:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/srv/disk11/1171009/www/websoftwareoutsourcing.com/inter/admin/functions/api/module_factory.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/share/pear') in /srv/disk11/1171009/www/websoftwareoutsourcing.com/inter/admin/functions/api/module_trackerfactory.php on line 17

Does anyone have an idea what this error could mean?

Thanks!
  3. Jealous Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Does that file exist? PHP doesn't think so. Or at least it doesn't think it can open it.
  5. No Profile Picture

The problem seems to be that PHP use the ini directive sendmail_from to set the from email address in the SMTP protocol. If this is not correctly set, or if it does not match the from header in the email headers, the email is caught by spam protection software. The simplest solution is to set the directive during execution:

ini_set("sendmail_from", $email_from);

$headers = "From: $email_from";

mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);

Comments on this post

• gw1500se disagrees : This reply is a non sequitor. The problem is as requinix implied and clearly indicated by the error message. The 'require_once' file cannot be found/opened.
  7. No Profile Picture
    I haz teh codez!
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

/srv/disk11/1171009/www/websoftwareoutsourcing.com/inter/admin/functions/api/module_factory.php
    Well color me shocked
    I ♥ ManiacDan & requinix

This is a sig, and not necessarily a comment on the OP:
    Please don't be a help vampire!
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Solutions of the problem.

Dear friend

It seems required file does not exist in the specified directory.

Thanks
    Diya
  11. Confused badger
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by AimyThomas
    Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/srv/disk11/1171009/www/websoftwareoutsourcing.com/inter/admin/functions/api/module_factory.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/share/pear') in /srv/disk11/1171009/www/websoftwareoutsourcing.com/inter/admin/functions/api/module_trackerfactory.php on line 17

Does anyone have an idea what this error could mean?
    A great example of "Reading the error message fail".
    "For if leisure and security were enjoyed by all alike, the great mass of human beings who are normally stupefied by poverty would become literate and would learn to think for themselves; and when once they had done this, they would sooner or later realise that the privileged minority had no function and they would sweep it away"
    - George Orwell, 1984

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo