1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

NEED HELP PLEASE PHP MYSQL Shopping cart size/color option

I completed a website to sell clothing using Adam Khoury's eccommerce tutorial.

I have been banging my head off wall to get a drop down options for size and color to be selected by customer in products page and then when customer adds to cart, those size and color options are displayed under or in shopping cart description box.

I am using mysql to hold id on product, the product has the same id, but mutiply sizes and colors.

I relly just need a way for customers to choose they options outside of MYSQL and display them in shopping cart, so I can send the correct product.

I tried to attached source code for both products page and shopping cart but this tread would not let code be sent..
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Sending people to another site to see your code is a bad idea anyway. Most won't bother. This forum is designed to have code posted directly. Paste your code in the compose area. Highlight that code then click the PHP icon.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo