1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Unhappy Best Website Builder Tool

Dear All,
    I am a Windows programmer and want to share my windows programming experiences through my website.

So I bought a website domain and a Hosting server from Godaddy.com.
    Hosting server details: LAMP server
    I do not have knowledge and time to do website coding.
    Now I need best website builder tool which can give me following features
    1) likes and comment facility on my each post through their email id registration or social plugins.
    2 website should have separate pages to display only the necessary data. (for ex: Windows C++ basics-> Environment setup have different page and Windows C++ basics-> Datatypes and symbols have different page )

your help will be appreciable

Thanks & Regards,
    manish
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

There's a discussion about content management systems not 3 rows from your thread right now. read it here
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

If you're a programmer - it will be faster to create a website by your own than discuss it on forums. But if you decide to use free website builder then you should check http://www.beautifullife.info/web-design/15-best-free-website-builders/ of free web builders.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo