1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Constructing SHASign for a return page for a payment centre

I have a gateway set up with Barclaycard EPDQ. when the payment I have set up the return to either ACCEPTURL , DECLINEURL , EXCEPTIONURL or CANCELURL. i have been told on these pages i need to

" ePDQ will send back the transaction result parameters and values along with the SHASign ePDQ has created using these parameters and values and the SHA-OUT passphrase set in the ePDQ back office.

You must then take these parameters and values and concatenate them alphabetically appending your SHA-OUT passphrase at the end of each parameter and value once the you have created the SHASign you must then compare the SHASign you have created with the SHASign ePDQ has created and if they match you can then perform the end of order process such as updating your database etc. "

i have the pages setup and whatever page is called for either accept.php, decline.php, exception.php or cancel.php i can then make the correct ammendments to the DB.

i dont really know where to start, has anyone done this already?

thanks in advance
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Speaking as someone who actually writes software for a payment processing company...what the hell are they talking about? There MUST be examples somewhere.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  5. No Profile Picture
    I haz teh codez!
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

Originally Posted by ManiacDan
    Speaking as someone who actually writes software for a payment processing company...what the hell are they talking about? There MUST be examples somewhere.
    Like maybe the documentation??

Note: it's a PDF.
    I ♥ ManiacDan & requinix

This is a sig, and not necessarily a comment on the OP:
    Please don't be a help vampire!
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by ManiacDan
    Im talking about they dont have any sample script for the return page SHASign contruction.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo