1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

create a table (html ) to show our query result in taht table-How can i make size off

I am using very simple 4 table in in my mysql for a ticket system.

table : admin/lecturer/student/subject/ticket

By selection these filter for results i want to create a table but how and where do i gonna decide the table of rows and column y page

Top filter by : All - By Lecturer - Department

Sub filter by : All -By Gender -By Subject -By Country -By Year - By Advisor
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Are you able to create the SELECT that you wish to grab the items you're aiming for? Once you obtain those rows, then all that is really left is usually a while() loop. Here's an example holding such a while() loop:
    PHP Code:
    function buildListing() {
      global 
    $link;

$statement $link->prepare("SELECT `FLName`,`Position`,`Number`,`ID` FROM `rolodex` ORDER BY `FLName`");

$statement->execute();

$statement->bind_result($col1,$col2,$col3,$col4);
      while (
    $statement->fetch()) {
        echo 
    '                            <TR class="highlightable" href="?loc=rolodex&action=view&id=' $col4 '"><TD>' $col1 '</TD><TD>' $col2 '</TD><TD>' $col3 "</TD></TR>\n";
      }

$statement->close();

5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by Triple_Nothing
    Are you able to create the SELECT that you wish to grab the items you're aiming for?
    looking your example and and some other examples to find a way to do it.
    Can i get some help from you bye a messenger or something maybe whenever u can be free . its very importand from me actually.

but anyway thanks for any help here also..
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

With my summer weeks at werk, time off is more a fantasy, so won't be able to meet up live. As far as creating the MySQL stantment, they usually are quite literal to speaking straight out. Like if you want to select the data from three of the columns on one of your tables:

Speaking: I want to select data from ID, Name, and Address columns from the Users table.
    MySQL: SELECT ID, Name, Address FROM Users

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo