1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

CCAvenue payment gateway integration

Hello Experts,
    I am working on a shopping cart portal website, now we have to integrate CCAvenue with our portal. We are planning to use our own shopping cart layout, we will use CCAvenue only for billing purpose. I have the CCAvenue manuals but it is not enough, please help me integrate this.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prem
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Post what you have tried and what the error is, if any, or what is going wrong.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  5. No Profile Picture

Thanks for your quick response,
    I did not yet start, I have only our portal that is developed in PHP & CCAvenue account. Now I don't know how to start, I need complete steps to integrate, also where I have to update in the coding section.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

What is your level of PHP experience? This is a help forum not a free coding forum. You are expected to do the work while we help you over the humps and suggest better techniques. If you need someone to code this for you then you should post in the hire a programmer forum.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  9. No Profile Picture

I don't need the complete code, I need only the steps to integrate CCAvenue.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

Originally Posted by prem.mplin
    I don't need the complete code, I need only the steps to integrate CCAvenue.
    1. Go to CCAvenue website & look at how their API/integration setup works
    2. Create some script that will get the basket value and send it to their API
    3. Get a message from their API which will see if the transaction has failed or not
    4. record this in your database against the order

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo