1. A Change of Season
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

How can I subimt a form xxx times

Hi;

I want to play with some php script locally and guess passwords etc. Hi can I submit form x times?

Thank you
  3. Transforming Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Do it with Javascript and "submit" the form using AJAX. As in craft an AJAX request that makes it look like the form - don't actually submit the <form> itself.
  5. Sarcky

This is right on the line between "exploration" and "malicious hacking."
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

maybe, but he can only do it if he has access to the backend which "validates" the password? unless I am missing something
  9. Sarcky

He wants to learn how to guess passwords by repeatedly submitting a web form. That's malicious. It's only gotten a response because he threw the word "locally" into the sentence.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  11. A Change of Season
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

Originally Posted by ManiacDan
    He wants to learn how to guess passwords by repeatedly submitting a web form. That's malicious. It's only gotten a response because he threw the word "locally" into the sentence.
    I am learning security. In this specific case I am planning comparing crypt vs sha1 and md5 and I want to see how I can guess passwords with loops. Very simplified version I guess a 4 digit length password with loops and I need to submit form to get that.

I realise there are a lot of wrong information on the net about security. I am starting to realise there is no way to understand this matter right unless try as a hacker on my own test script. I have several pages like this with test databases all over the net. I a am not malicious Dan.

I haver been under attack a lot. You call it, sql injection and xss. If you look at my posts you'll see that.

I dont have to prove you I have good intentions and I hope you understand

Comments on this post

• requinix agrees : he knows. it's just that other people with different intentions could learn from this too

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo