1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How do I tell which headers my browsers has received?

In my php program, I'm setting headers to preface an image file.

From the browsers side (IE specific), is there a way to display the received headers?

I'm having issues with IE when I check the properties of an image, it says the size, type and name is unknown , however, I'm setting it in the php code.

Is there a way to debug that from the browser side once the image is received?

Thanks
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

For IE, there's a developer tools add-on thing that you may be able to use.

For firefox, firebug

For chrome, Developer Tools
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  5. Wiser? Not exactly.
    Devshed God 1st Plane (5500 - 5999 posts)

Aside from the browser's own tools, you could also install something like Fiddler which acts as a proxy and as such, should work with about any browser or app which can be configured to use a proxy. I use it quite a bit, it works well for all the major browsers.
    Recycle your old CD's, don't just trash them

If I helped you out, show some love with some reputation, or tip with Bitcoins to 1N645HfYf63UbcvxajLKiSKpYHAq2Zxud
  7. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by kicken
    Aside from the browser's own tools, you could also install something like Fiddler which acts as a proxy and as such, should work with about any browser or app which can be configured to use a proxy. I use it quite a bit, it works well for all the major browsers.
    Thanks. I'll give fiddler a shot.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo