1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Which one is best php or Html?

Hi Friends,

I will create new website for my business, Which one is best php or Html, please suggest me....
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

We can't exactly offer a best, technically. If one is to choose what they will learn, PHP is an EXCELLENT way to go. HOWEVER... I tell everyone looking into such, you MUST learn HTML first. If you are only aiming at one or the other, then you don't even have a choice. HTML it is. PHP runs processes on the server side to build an HTML file to be handed to the browser. This is best when your page is to have variations. If the page is to look the same to everyone, and not offer logins, inventories, postings, or such, then HTML will be just fine. Just whenever you want to change something, you will have to alter the code directly.
    He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him
  5. Web Developer/Musician
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by Deepetch
    Hi Friends,

I will create new website for my business, Which one is best php or Html, please suggest me....
    If all you want to do is display information you won't need PHP, but if you need anything to be dynamic and server driven you will need PHP or some other server side language to provide that functionality.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo