1. A Change of Season
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given

Why do I get this?
    Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

Because the application which your are using does not like the URL you are passing.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  5. Old Fart
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by English Breakfast Tea
    Why do I get this?
    It would be helpfull to have a few mor details. Like. . . what application?? how are you trying to access it?? what does your code look like??

Without such details the answer given above is about all that you should expect.
  7. A Change of Season

Hi;

I'm trying to make a "login with facebook" button here but I keep getting that error!
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

when you click that link you are taken to the error you posted. But on the query parameter of that page you have something like:

redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fmanage.atless.com.au%2Fmain&state=594cd851a536216e2e85b5b861171ede&scope=e mail

is this redirect_uri same as that was used when you created the "app". If not you will get the error.

Also when you "register/create" the app you need to make sure that the URL where you will be "hosting" the login page is THE SAME as otherwise anyone could use your APP button I.e. a security risk (which you seem to be making constant errors on - well who am i to talk... but still )
  11. Old Fart
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by English Breakfast Tea
    Hi;

I'm trying to make a "login with facebook" button here but I keep getting that error!
    I tried to use the url to access the application directly by typing it into the address line on the browser and I got the same error message. Thus it seems that the problem is with the url and not with your code. I guess you will have to ask facebook what the problem is.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo