1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Php session assistance

Hi Everybody

I am working on a php project that require the use of PHP session in Login. I want to know how we can use session to track a visitor product selection accross a siteweb.

Can somebody provide tips,advise or any tutorial link where i can some ideas of?

will really appreciate
  3. Headless Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Pretty much any tutorial about PHP and sessions will work. Make sure to look at reputable sites and not random blogs.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

You said reputable sites? please advise some good site to look over. thanks
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

how about you at least do google and put a list of sites you found and we can tell you if they are good..

even a bad site will teach you the basics of sessions..

Comments on this post

• Will-O-The-Wisp agrees
  9. No Profile Picture

you need to check this link help for session assistance
  11. Headless Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

My comment was mostly about not getting your advice from blogs. Anybody can talk, for free, without any knowledge whatsoever about what they're talking about. For example: politicians.

I'm not really one for tutorials, which is why I never have any recommendations when people ask for suggestions. Rather, look for sites that rank highly in Google (a measure of popularity) with a lot of explanation (so you know the author is comfortable talking about the subject) on pages that look good (shows how much the owners care about the site) and hopefully with comments (so you can see what other people have to say). I guess?

Originally Posted by dswtechnologies
    you need to check this link help for session assistance
    I don't see how that is helpful.
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by requinix
    My comment was mostly about not getting your advice from blogs. Anybody can talk, for free, without any knowledge whatsoever about what they're talking about. For example: politicians.

I'm not really one for tutorials, which is why I never have any recommendations when people ask for suggestions. Rather, look for sites that rank highly in Google (a measure of popularity) with a lot of explanation (so you know the author is comfortable talking about the subject) on pages that look good (shows how much the owners care about the site) and hopefully with comments (so you can see what other people have to say). I guess?

I don't see how that is helpful.
    if link not helpful then remove from the message but i think it was helpful for post starter.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo