1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How I can use binding with multiple data sources

I am poor programmer and need help on binding.
    how i can use binding with multiple data sources ? Can anybody please help me I am a newbie in .net programming.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

net grid

.Net Grid supports various methods of data binding giving programmers a broad choice in application implementation. Generally speaking, data binding is a way to connect graphical components to data sources that greatly simplifies application logic,reduces code volume and greatly improves application quality.Binding with IBindingList is most frequently used in grids as it is targeting data collections. However,this method has a serious limitation as it doesn’t support hierarchical data.There are multiple workaround solutions for this issue, e.g.combining objects that should be located on different hierarchy levels in one list and entering their hierarchy information through Id and ParentId keys. his method is hard to implement and negatively impacts performance as it often has to rebuild the entire data collection to update data. for see the example visit dapfor. com

Comments on this post

• ptr2void disagrees : Go away, sleazy spammer. Bet the OP is part of the crew, too.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo