i would like to know
1. how to build c program in linux(.c and .h together)
2. how to make dll in linux
3. how to debug c in xwindows
4.how to create demeon process
Ok, first and foremost, please use an appropriate subject title. You can view the sticky thread at the top of this forum for more information on how to post a question.
1) See the man page for gcc
2) Linux does not use dlls, it uses shared objects and libraries. You see more about how to build them here
3) See the man page for gdb and/or ddd
4) You can view information on this here
All of this was found in less than 2 minutes by using google.
cc -o main main.c should work
it is preferable to either use gcc (for C) or g++ (for C++) in a linux environment.
then gcc with same commands