1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Data structure in C

Hello...I find data structure a very difficult topic especially trees and queues. I want some good tutorials on these topics with example in it. Anyone who got some of these kindly provide me the latest. Thanks for your responses in advance.
  3. Banned ;)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Woodland Hills, Los Angeles County, California, USA
    Why implement your own when you can use a library. I suggest Apache's APR library (http://apr.apache.org/). Comes with full documentation and examples too.
    Up the Irons
    What Would Jimi Do? Smash amps. Burn guitar. Take the groupies home.
    "Death Before Dishonour, my Friends!!" - Bruce D ickinson, Iron Maiden Aug 20, 2005 @ OzzFest
    Down with Sharon Osbourne

"I wouldn't hire a butcher to fix my car. I also wouldn't hire a marketing firm to build my website." - Nilpo
  5. Contributing User
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Originally Posted by anilkumartgsb
    Hello...I find data structure a very difficult topic especially trees and queues. I want some good tutorials on these topics with example in it. Anyone who got some of these kindly provide me the latest. Thanks for your responses in advance.
    I, like many participants here, am far too experienced in C to know anything about current on-line tutorials

What do you know already? What are you having difficulties with? I would believe that most tutorials would concentrate more on what you already know and not enough on what you're having difficulties with.

BTW, data structures is an entire semester course in college/university. That is a lot of material to cover, so it really would be more time/cost effective for you to tell us what you have problems with so we could address that.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo